Saturday, February 25, 2012

THANK YOU, Dr. Kien! THANK YOU, colleauges! THANK YOU, family!!

This has been the best experience!  I cannot wait to see what discoveries come next!

In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.
-Albert Schweitzer

Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed.  Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.
-Denis Waitley

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the quotes! I am going to borrow them! It is so true. It is amazing how one person's life can be changed by interacting with another human being! Thanks for bringing your experience to the classroom. I look forward to more classes! We are almost done with our first class! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashleigh,
    I am thankful I took the time to read you discussion posts and blog each week.
    Throughout this course you have been inspirational and encouraging. I really felt like you caused me to widen my thinking. I wish you nothing but great things in the future and also in your professional endeavors.

    ReplyDelete